Go here for a pet insurance comparison to see which insurance is right for you!
- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
- When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. East Valley Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Scratchpay offers simple and affordable payment plans for large veterinary bills. Finding your payment plan does not affect your credit. It takes just a couple of minutes and can be done from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
For more information about Scratchpay or to check your rate click here: https://scratchpay.com
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .